Valentines day is for all things love related . When your feeling over whelmed from being a mom remember that every day is worth it. lets jump right into it …
4 reasons why being a mom is worth it
As a first time mom my self, I am going through the grits of it all. Sleepless nights, early play times at 3 am plus more. That very moment that Titan has me feeling defeated I try to think back to why I signed up to be a mom in the first place. Its stressful sometimes, as if the long hours of labor pains wasn’t enough. I can only think of one word , LOVE lots of unconditionally LOVE. There are many days when I don’t get to give much to my self. But when I know that my child is okay and smiling I know that my job has been well done. So take a deep breathe momma and exhale . . Here is a cute little reminder of why your doing over time shifts with your little one.
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND – You know that saying ” As long as I’m here your never alone” Well its right in ever way. Having a child keeps you on your toes, those little conversations you have on a daily with your child builds a friendship and a bond. Soon you and your child will have your own special lingo that no one but you guys will understand.
- OUTINGS ARE MORE FUN – No more eating by your self at a restaurant if you don’t want to. I personally have took Titan out to eat with me in a group setting and have loved the looks he gets in his cute little outfits or just how is eyes light up seeing all the different faces and lighting. Its like all the fun places you always said you cant wait to check out seem more funner with your child. The zoo, museums, Chuckie Cheese (Because what kid doesn’t love a good slice of pizza and a game ) just to name a few.
- HOLIDAYS – I can’t picture the holidays with out my son. We just recently shared our first Christmas together and it was very emotional for me . He is not 1 yrs old yet so he doesn’t understand the concept of Christmas . That didn’t stop me from wrapping the gifts as if he could open them though. Another great holiday that makes motherhood feel worth it is Mothers day. I will finally get to experience that day as a mom my self this year . The day that all super moms are celebrated for giving life. The holidays are all about family and being thankful . All those late nights and laundry loads you had to do seems worth it when your child comes up to you and says “Thank you mom you are the best”. It feels good right ?
- INSPIRATION – I am becoming more of a go- getter than I have ever been in my life. Do you remember life before you had your child ? Sure I miss those crazy wild nights out with my friends . Even though I remember more freedom to do pretty much what I wanted, with out having to worry about much consequences . Having a child grounds you in ways you’ve never felt before. You move more cautiously as you realize your choices in life now effect you and your little one. Titan makes me dig deep into what I want out of life and what I’m going to do to achieve it. I want stability and to be financially free. I want him to grow up and say ” Mom you’ve done a great job at raising me and making a life for us “. Our kids our the future , for there is no better promise than that its self.
Continue reading “T0P 4 reasons why being a mom is worth it”
As Valentines day approaches, I’m neither happy or feeling the love. It sucks because this is one of my favorite times of the year
With the flu and sickness epidemic floating around, me and baby Titan are sick. Yes we both have the cant sleep- runny nose drip thing going on. As a first time mom I’m experiencing my little one go through this for the first time and it has been a ride to say the least. We don’t have the flu but more so of the common cold . Here is my list of the TOP 3 things that helped me while Titan was sick . I will also leave a link below for a few signs of when its time to take your little one to the doctor.
Top 3 items that helped me while my child was sick
- HAND SANITIZER – I always keep this on me in my diaper bag or purse but its especially important to always wash your hands before handling your baby when sick and after. You do not want to keep transferring any germs between your little one or you.
- NOSE SUCTION- I’m not going to even try to convince you that baby’s love when you use this item, but its helped me so much with Titans clogged nose. By using this through out the day my baby felt more relief when he slept & during his Breastfeeding session. I saw more of a improvement in him. He was able to focus more on his meal and didn’t have to struggle as much to breathe. ( Side note * he did cry sometimes when I did it, so afterwards I placed a little Vaseline around his nose to help the dryness or irritation .)
- Humidifier – This is a miracle from the gods! No more old school getting in your bathtub and running the shower so steam can feel your nostrils. All you do is fill this item up with water and let it do the work for you. It helps you breathe better and filters out clean air .
Continue reading “How to handle a sick child”
Let me start off by saying hi Im Bioncca. A First time mom to a almost 6 month old little boy named Titan ,who rules my world . As I type this post BEBE REXHA’S ” If its meant to be “song is playing in the back ground. I am ecstatic and feel so accomplished to have finally started my blog. There is no hard way to explain the right way of starting a blog, but rather just simply doing it. I have put this off for over 4 years and am finally putting my fingers to the keyboard and making it happen. I guess I should start from the beginning.
Ever since I was young I’ve kept journals after journals lying around filled with stories, pictures or simple day planning. You name it I wrote it. Of course over the years my topics have changed a little ( I am positively sure I’m not still into Tommy from the fourth grade .) But the main course was always in front of me, WRITING was always my #1. Looking back at all the great content I could have wrote about I’m mad at myself for not pursing this at a earlier time. But hey were here now and 4 years later I still have funny stories to tell . Now that I’m a mom my whole life has changed for the better, but that also depends on what day you ask me . (Just being honest we all have bad days ). Continue reading “HOW TO FINALLY START YOUR MOM BLOG”